Holiday Reservation Requirements
1. All clients making reservations for the peak holiday seasons will be required to provide a credit card to confirm the reservation.
2. If a client cancels his/her reservation at least 48 hours before the first day of the reservation the credit card will not be charged. Any reservation cancelled within the 48 hour deadline will be charged a minimum of 2 nights per dog.
3. New clients not wanting to leave credit card information will not be allowed to make a reservation at our facility.
4. New clients must have fulfilled all requirements needed before a reservation can be confirmed.
5. You must call to cancel or reschedule a reservation if you are unable to make it, cancellations submitted via email will not be accepted.
Upcoming Holiday Season Deposit Dates
– Memorial Day : May 24th 2018 – May 29th 2018
– Independence Day : June 30th 2018 – July 7th 2018
– Labor Day – August 30th 2018 – September 5th 2018
– Thanksgiving: November 19th 2018 – December 1st 2018
– Christmas: December 17th 2018 – January 5th 2019
Please refer to the calendar below for scheduling your overnight holiday stay. Our lobby is closed for arrivals and departures on the dates noted below and thereby requires a two-night minimum stay.
New Year’s Eve (Lobby closes at 4pm)
New Year’s Day (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)
Easter Sunday (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)
Memorial Day (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)
Independence Day (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)
Labor Day (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)
Thanksgiving Eve (Lobby closes at 4pm)
Thanksgiving Day (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)
Christmas Eve (Lobby closed at 4pm)
Christmas Day (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)