1. New clients must have fulfilled all requirements needed before a reservation can be confirmed.
2. All clients making reservations for the peak holiday seasons will be required to provide a credit card to confirm the reservation.
3. Reservations will be confirmed from Paws Chateau via email. If you do not receive a confirmation email on the day you make the reservation we may not have a suite reserved for your upcoming stay.
4. You must call to cancel or reschedule a reservation if you are unable to make it, cancellations submitted via email will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE OUR BOARDING CANCELLATION POLICY
Boarding Reservation must be cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival and 4 days prior to arrival during holiday / peak periods. Failure to cancel prior to arrival will result in a 2 night boarding charge & 4 nights during holiday / peak periods.
Changes to Check In / Check Out Date Policy
If you have provided reservation dates and these dates have been confirmed via email from Paws Chateau any changes made that are not within the cancellation period (2 days prior to arrival and 4 days prior to arrival during holiday / peak periods) will result in charges for the original duration of the stay. If you plan to check in a day later or check out a day earlier without prior notification charges will apply.
Upcoming Holiday Season Deposit Dates
– Memorial Day : May 24th 2021 – May 31st 2021
– Independence Day : June 30th 2021 – July 7th 2021
– Labor Day – August 30th 2021 – September 7th 2021
– Thanksgiving: November 19th 2021 – December 1st 2021
– Christmas: December 17th 2021 – January 5th 2021
Please refer to the calendar below for scheduling your overnight holiday stay. Our lobby is closed to the public for arrivals and departures on the dates noted below and thereby requires a two-night minimum stay.
New Year’s Eve (Lobby closes at 4pm)
New Year’s Day (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)
Easter Sunday (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)
Memorial Day (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)
Independence Day (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)
Labor Day (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)
Thanksgiving Eve (Lobby closes at 4pm)
Thanksgiving Day (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)
Christmas Eve (Lobby closed at 4pm)
Christmas Day (Lobby closed for drop-off/pick-up)