Our classes will provide a great foundation, and our dog trainers will walk you through work you can do at home to foster consistent behavior in the future.
- Day Camp & Train: Gives your dog a day of socializing with their friends plus structured training while they are here.
- Board & Train: Our trainers do all the groundwork to get your dog on the right track. Your dog hangs out with friends during their stay, gets private 1-on-1 training during the day, and relaxes in their private suite at night.
“It’s not only about dog training, it’s about people training too.”
For more info:
Paws Chateau Training Philosophy
At Paws Chateau, the only form of training we teach and endorse is Positive Reinforcement Training. Using positive reinforcement to train your dog means you reward the behaviors you like and ignore the behaviors you do not like. You can use praise, life rewards (such as toys, games, or walks), or treats to reward your dog’s good behavior. Successful training is built on mutual respect and bond between you and your dog.
The key to positive reinforcement is that it teaches the dog to think for himself instead of obeying due to fear of being punished.
The Benefits and Advantages to Positive Reinforcement
- It Will Improve Communication with Your Dog
- You Will Build Confidence and Develop A Stronger Bond with Your Dog
- It Can Be Used for Several Behavior Issues
- Fewer problems with aggression
- No negative impact on your dog
- The Whole Family Can Be Involved
- Positive Reinforcement Training Is Fun for you and your dog
Why is it important to train your dog?
Training is an important part of every dog’s life. Their health and wellbeing are comprised of two important parts – mental stimulation and physical stimulation. Training provides mental stimulation, which helps to keep your dog happy, and when combined with physical exercise like daily walks, your dog will be mentally and physically tired at the end.
Certified Dog Trainers
The trainers at Paws Chateau are Certified Dog Trainers who can help you understand why your pet behaves a certain way and how you can use that information to achieve consistent healthy behaviors. Getting those results takes a combination of verbal cues, hand signals, and positive reinforcement, but our Trainers also understand that it takes dedication and a lot of patience.
- Expertise and Care
Our dog trainers are experts in dog behavior and learning theory. They’re also passionate about what they do, and they’re committed to the success of you and your dog.
- Proven Techniques
Developed by leading dog trainers and animal behaviorists, our techniques are proven to be effective.
- Keeping It Fun
Our training is fun and upbeat, creating a positive experience you and your dog can share.