We understand that it can be hard to have your dog away from home. Our Day Camp & Training programs are designed to give your dog structured training in a day camp environment—without additional time away from home.
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm (1-week program)
- Your dog will be in our open play social environment (if they pass the Meet & Greet) with other dogs. During the day, he will attend four, 1-on-1 breakout training sessions.
- Your dog will work on the commands that you would like us to focus on. We offer 3 custom Daycamp & Train packages that target specific commands within each package.
- At the end of the training week, your trainer will schedule a private session with your dog and family so you can participate and understand what your dog has learned. We urge you to continue training at home to reinforce what they’ve learned! We will also provide a 1-month follow-up appointment to check on your dog’s progress.
“It’s not only about dog training, it’s about people training too.”
Basic Command Package – $595
The Basic Command Package will teach your dog basic obedience commands to help your dog be a happy and obedient dog.
This training session will cover – sit, sit-stay, down, down-stay, leave it, wait and release for food & treats.
Meet & Greet Package – $595
The Meet & Greet Package is structured to help your dog understand how to appropriately greet and interact with people in their lives – either visitors to their home or strangers on the street.
This training session will cover – place command, greeting visitor’s in the home, walking on leash, greeting people in the street and the wait command.
Outdoor Safety Package – $595
The Outdoor Safety package will provide the commands and knowledge you need to keep your dog stay safe when out on leash. He will learn how to walk on a leash, if he escapes off the leash you will need to know that you will have a 100% recall and how to act when around cars and traffic.
This training session will cover – walking on leash, Recall (Come when called), road safety, greeting people & wait .
Puppy Training – Daycamp & Train – $595
Designed for: Puppies 15 weeks to 6 months.
Start your new pet off on the right paw with puppy training classes that encourage and reinforce good behaviors. Created for puppies 15 weeks to 6 months old, our Puppy Education course is a great introduction to simple cues and basic manners, using hand signals and verbal cues to set a foundation.
– Dogs are fun
– People are awesome
– Body handling – ears, feet, brushing etc.
– “Look” at me
– The “Name” Come Game
- All puppies must be fully vaccinated and have a negative fecal test.
- All puppies must pass a meet & greet (social test) to be in open play for their daycamp & train training.
- Al puppies must be spayed by 6 months & neutered by 8 months.
Custom Daycamp & Train Programs (Build your own training program) will be available Winter 2023